Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Windsor Court

I got a little ahead of myself with my blog posts..posting about our meals before mentioning where we stayed the first night of arrival in New Orleans; the food is so exceptional I couldn't help myself. We were hoping that our friends would be as excited about our stay at Windsor Court as we were; especially since we'd recommended it. As we approached the entrance to the property, Maggie said, "ooh...look at that"! I smiled and knew it was the right choice. The property entrance is an elegant and romantic courtyard with lovely statuary and gracefully lighted trees that cast a glow among the fig vine covered walls. Once we parked the car, eager to please attendants immediately helped us make our way through the grand lobby (which displayed massive arrangements of lovely pink roses) to our river view suites. The fragrance of the flowers lingered throughout. Ahh- just what we need after a long drive.
posted by Vee

No comments:

Post a Comment