Saturday, July 7, 2012

lost in France


Saturday  07Jul12  2PM CST
My luggage is in Bordeaux, France.  It's been there since approximately June 21, the day it first disappeared.  

I heard nothing for two weeks, and then a lovely Air France lady, speaking with her flowing French accent, called me Thursday and let me know that my bag was at the Bordeaux airport.  It may be there now; I don't really know.  Neither does Delta Air Lines.  

Delta agents are sending messages to Air France.  However, I've seen no results.

Laura Calder/French Food at Home baked this simple cake today.  She mentioned that it is often found in the south of France. 

Perhaps, after baking the cake my luggage will come home.
 (Paris-7am-21June12)

Update:  cake is delicious!!!

Update/Update:  6:30PM  CST   07Jul12  the baggage delivery service just telephoned; my luggage will be delivered in a matter of minutes!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment